For setting up your Arlo camera you will need two thing that are Arlo account that is activated and Arlo mobile application. You have created account for your Arlo camera you can precede for the next step. Using your Arlo account you will able to add Arlo go camera to your account.
Here are the Steps for Adding Arlo Go Camera to Existing Account
- First you will need to access your Arlo mobile application.
- Fill the login details for Arlo login access and proceed for the next step.
- You will need to follow some online instaurations and fill all the required information for Arlo Go details.
After adding your Arlo go to your existing account you can configure the status LED for your Arlo Go camera make sure that everything is working fine. Here we are explaining the meaning of the status LED for the Arlo Go camera.
- If the status LED for Arlo camera is blinking amber color slowly that means you are not having strong mobile coverage.
- If the status LED for Arlo camera is blinking solid amber color that means your Arlo camera is connected to the network but not connected with the cloud network.
- If the status LED for Arlo camera is blinking in blue and purple color that means your Arlo camera is trying to connect with cloud network.
- If the status LED for Arlo camera is blinking in solid blue color that means you camera is connected with the cloud account.
- If the status LED for Arlo camera is blinking in amber and blue color that means your Arlo Go camera is updating the firmware.
How to View the Recorded Videos for Arlo Pro Camera Cloud Account
There is no benefit of recording videos to cloud account if you can’t watch them later. You can easily watch the recorded videos from cloud account. Also, you can perform a number of configurations for your Arlo feeds using the smart camera application.
Viewing the Recorded Camera Feeds for your Arlo Camera
- From your Arlo camera application home widow you will need to click on Arlo button.
- Under the settings option you will receive a complete list of the Arlo Login cameras devices connected within your home network.
- Click the Arlo camera for which you want to watch the Live Videos.
- Click on “Live” button and you will able to see live video feeds from your Arlo cameras.
Recording Video Clips from Live Video
- First click on camera application from Arlo app home screen.
- You will need to click on “Live” button to see the live video feeds.
- If you want to record the live feeds simply click on “Record Video” option. Once you click on this option you camera will start recording the videos.
Steps to Zoom your Videos
- From the home network of your Arlo mobile application you will need to click on Arlo button.
- Go for the “Library” for the Arlo camera you want to select from the given list.
- From the library you can select the video you want to see at the moment.
Using pinch gesture you can zoom the video you are watching.