How to Hard Reset Arlo Base Station for Default Settings
Sometimes Arlo users face a number of issues with their Arlo devices and even after trying all troubleshooting tips they don’t get their issues resolved at all. In that case they will need to reset their base station to default settings. Resetting the Arlo base station to default settings will erase all configurations from Arlo base station.
Here are the Steps for Resetting Arlo Base Station to Default Settings
- At the back side of the Arlo base station you will need to press the reset button for at least 10 to 20 seconds.
- Status LED for Arlo base station will start blinking in Amber color the movement you press the reset button at the base station.
- Your base station is now reset to default settings.
- You will notice that the status LED will go in green color after few seconds.
- You can now reconfigure your Arlo base station from starting.
These are the steps you will need to follow so you can reset your Arlo base station to default settings. You can also explore the website and get more immoderation on Arlo login, my Arlo login, arlo.netgear.com, Arlo login Netgear, Arlo log in, Arlo security cameras, https //arlo.netgear.com, Arlo sign in and Arlo pro security cameras.