How to add a new friend or family friend to Arlo existing account
If you are using Arlo advance cameras for your home network you will definitely need to create Arlo account for your smart phone. Using that Arlo account you can easily manage all advance settings for your Arlo device. Best thing is that, you can add your friend and family members to your existing Arlo account then your family member and friend will be able to access live streams from your Arlo camera.
Adding Friend to Existing Arlo Camera Account
- Access arlo.netgear.com web address using your computer system or you can also use Arlo camera application from your mobile device.
- Fill the login details for Arlo camera login and then go for next step.
- Go for the “Settings” option.
- Simply click on option “Grant Access” so you can add your family member or friend to your Arlo account.
- Click on “+” button for adding a new user.
- Here you will need to fill some required information including name, email and last name for the new user.
- Click on option “Send Invite”.
- If you want to allow some permission to your friend then you will need to click on “Edit” button displayed with the member name.
- Select option “Allow Camera Rights” and click on “Done” button.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow so you can add a new family member to your existing Arlo account.